- 1 another term for hairball.
- 2 • informal A furry pet animal: I opened the door and a little grey furball walked inMore example sentences
- Steve was way back in the shelter, crouching beside a cage, petting the furball inside.
- Any time the action switches away from the annoying little furball, the plot starts to drag.
- She has seen me through 3 major relationships and is still a cool little blue-eyed furball!
More definitions of furballDefinition of furball in:
- The US English dictionary