- (Of accommodation) available to be rented with furniture: [in combination]: a full-sized, fully furnished apartmentMore example sentences
- At the Rivercourt scheme in Ballymahon, there are two fully furnished penthouse apartments available priced £130,000.
- Of course we didn't have a lot to bring as we were renting a furnished apartment.
- Established three years ago, Strathclyde Homes Residential Letting, offers fully furnished apartments for rent in smart Glasgow locations.
More definitions of furnishedDefinition of furnished in:
- The US English dictionary