- A person who supplies furniture.More example sentences
- Sought after not only by collectors of early music machines, gramophones like this sell well to interior decorators and furnishers looking for a centrepiece for a period interior.
- Son of the court furnisher, he was educated at the Jesuit Collège de Clermont, but at the age of 21 abandoned his commercial prospects in order to found a professional theatre.
- The websites also provide practical advice on buying a home as well as offering connections to a range of other services, from solicitors to contractors to furnishers.
More definitions of furnisherDefinition of furnisher in:
- The US English dictionary