- 1Furniture, fittings, and other decorative accessories such as curtains and carpets, for a house or room: a large room filled with fine ornaments and luxurious furnishings [mass noun]: the furnishing comprised three easy chairs and one oval tableMore example sentences
- This spare space must still be filled with furnishings, appliances, carpets and curtains.
- They took furnishings, china, sofas, televisions and goodness only knows what else.
- Tactile elements, such as luxurious carpeting and quality furnishings, are a bonus.
More definitions of furnishingDefinition of furnishing in:
- The US English dictionary