- A person who prepares or deals in furs: I came across a very classy furrier’s in NottinghamMore example sentences
- Official collaboration between Nunavut and Montreal fur designers began four years ago, when Montreal-based fur veteran Ingo Moslener was hired as a consultant to help Nunavut furriers modernize their production techniques.
- Jay had been working as a furrier in Glasgow but he contracted an allergy off the pelts.
- There is also a special crafts Christmas market with workshops of gold and silversmiths, furriers, chandlers, bookbinders, and bakers at the St. Margareth's Church.
More definitions of furrierDefinition of furrier in:
- The US English dictionary