- The art or trade of dressing and preparing furs: the quality and furriery of this stole are beyond reproachMore example sentences
- Mr Kovachev has been working in his furriery in Etura for the past 22 years.
- Pelts of Cervidae are not of great importance in furriery, and they are only used for decorative purposes.
- Get to know the town and the hilly surroundings famous for their tannery, wood carving and furriery.
More definitions of furrieryDefinition of furriery in:
- The US English dictionary