Able to be fused or melted easily.
- In situations where temperature could pose a threat, fusible plugs are designed to melt and release the gas long before critical pressure levels are reached.
- Stabilize the centerfront edges with fusible stay tape on the fabric wrong side. Also fuse the tape over the shoulder and armhole seamlines.
- If necessary, fuse interfacing to the slipcover fabric wrong side, or fuse two fabric layers together with fusible web.
- Example sentences
- Colonies grow into contact to one another within 3-6 days and are periodically evaluated for fusibility.
- Fluxes are used in the production of glass to increase the fusibility of the glass as well as to increase the workable temperature range of the glass.
- The offspring of these three populations were tested for fusibility against both inbred lines by colony assays.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: fus¦ible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.