- (Of a product or system) unlikely to become obsolete.More example sentences
- My opinion is we need a unified statewide product that is as future-proof as possible.
- Gamers who buy a graphics card for $649 probably have every reason to believe that it is not only future-proof, but also produces the best image quality possible and that best image quality comes at a decent framerate.
- ‘Rather than being contracted to create an adequate response to today's situation, we've been asked to create designs that aspire to being future-proof,’ he says.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Make (a product or system) future-proof: this approach allows you to future-proof your applicationsMore example sentences
- What differentiates VDA from other entertainment providers is that our service is digital and is therefore future-proofed together with the way we listen to our clients and the hotel guests.
- Be first in your neighborhood to have all your documents and files future-proofed.
- While the design and installation of a future-proofed communications platform was the key objective for Vodafone, ongoing management and monitoring of the network was also an issue, which had to be carefully considered.
More definitions of future-proofDefinition of future-proof in:
- The US English dictionary