- A device which adds a distorted buzzing quality to the sound of an electric guitar or other instrument.More example sentences
- Distorted fuzzboxes and cheap booze: it's one of life's classic combinations.
- Psychedelic music like this could never be inspired by the fuzzboxes of the longhaired set.
- The ex-art school collective has fed fashion, feminism and photo-ops through the lowest of lo-fi fuzzboxes, kindergarten two-step beats, and tape recorder-quality disco - all in the guise of an arch riposte to modern pop culture.
More definitions of fuzzboxDefinition of fuzzbox in:
- The US English dictionary