noun• informal , chiefly North American
- A prolonged conference or other gathering with much talking: these summits are merely empty gabfestsMore example sentences
- They could have held the same meetings and gabfests in Sydney.
- Cori - the Council of Religious of Ireland - is a social partner, but its influence in national debate goes well beyond the Dublin Castle gabfests.
- Here are some highlights of the gabfest, as the pros handled questions from audience members.
More definitions of gabfestDefinition of gabfest in:
- The US English dictionary