noun (plural gallberries)
- another term for inkberry.More example sentences
- A human path through the swamp is carved with a machete, although the resulting trail often seems like a feeble attempt at penetrating the hidden blackwater ponds and the massive jungles of titi, smilax, gallberry, cypress, and gum.
- I was stunned until I took a walk through the woods and found gallberries and palmetto berries everywhere.
- He also planted hundreds of fruiting shrubs including blueberries, gallberries, and hollies.
More definitions of gallberryDefinition of gallberry in:
- The US English dictionary