- A collection of small shops under a single roof; an arcade.More example sentences
- Toplit, the galleria is fundamentally part of the mall with its roof taken off and built up with layers of university to form a much more noble space than the drearily functional and rather dark volume there before.
- Besides, DFS's more than 150 duty-free shops in airports and center-city ‘gallerias’ selling a wide range of brands are not an easy fit for most global retailers.
- Many of the older houses along the coast have elaborate glassed-in balconies or gallerias, La Coruña is famous for them.
Italian (see gallery).
More definitions of galleriaDefinition of galleria in:
- The US English dictionary