- A person who owns an art gallery or who exhibits and promotes artists' work in galleries and other venues in order to attract potential buyers: gallerists will tell you it would be difficult to break even without doing at least one art fair per yearMore example sentences
- Get to know curators or young gallerists.
- Portfolio books also offer gallerists a good way to screen work by prospective artists.
- Lieberman was one of few Chicago gallerists invited to be a member of the Art Dealers Association of America.
More definitions of galleristDefinition of gallerist in:
- The US English dictionary