- A small pot made from glazed earthenware or metal, used by pharmacists to hold medicines or ointments.More example sentences
- When the Japanese factory closed some years later, the shipment of 2161 assorted gallipots was still in the warehouse.
- Thus far, there have been no ill side-effects, therefore I shall commence blending a half-dozen gallipots of the peppermint cream for the Featherton ladies.
- Many curios like bronze mirrors, folding screen, four treasures of study, gallipots, porcelain and folding fans are sold here, most of which were commodities of the common people in olden times.
More definitions of gallipotDefinition of gallipot in:
- The US English dictionary