verb[no object, with adverbial of direction] • informal
- Move in a clumsy, ponderous, or noisy manner: she galumphed along beside him (as adjective galumphing) a galumphing giantMore example sentences
- He galumphs on as though his brain and limbs are still sounding each other out.
- He sees no reason to stop now I had spent the previous night galumphing gracelessly up and down the village hall of Strathmiglo, in the heart of the Howe of Fife.
- Off she flapped, her flimsy cotton based trainers galumphing all the way.
More definitions of galumphDefinition of galumph in:
- The US English dictionary