An event, idea, or procedure that effects a significant shift in the current way of doing or thinking about something: a potential game changer that could revitalize the entire US aerospace industry
More example sentences
- Both are now shepherding clean-tech start-ups that have the potential to be disruptive game changers.
- Debates are not game changers unless one guy makes a huge mistake and neither of them did.
- During his appearance on "The View" earlier today, he said the upcoming presidential debates could be a game-changer.
- More example sentences
- They weren't planning to be disruptive or game-changing.
- The Senate will hold its game-changing vote on health care reform on the morning of Christmas Eve.
- Microsoft is calling it a new "game-changing" entertainment experience.
Definition of game changer in:
- The US English dictionary