Definition of game changer in English:
An event, idea, or procedure that effects a significant shift in the current way of doing or thinking about something: a potential game changer that could revitalize the entire US aerospace industry
More example sentences
- Both are now shepherding clean-tech start-ups that have the potential to be disruptive game changers.
- Debates are not game changers unless one guy makes a huge mistake and neither of them did.
- During his appearance on "The View" earlier today, he said the upcoming presidential debates could be a game-changer.
- Example sentences
- They weren't planning to be disruptive or game-changing.
- The Senate will hold its game-changing vote on health care reform on the morning of Christmas Eve.
- Microsoft is calling it a new "game-changing" entertainment experience.
Definition of game changer in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India