- A neutral or serious facial expression, as displayed by a sports player or gambler.More example sentences
- In the midst of all the broadcasts, I started anticipating commercials like the ones featuring NCAA players with game faces who advertise March Madness with declarations like ‘Win or go home.’
- He is one of few coaches who shows a bit of his game face when examining quarterbacks and offensive play calls.
- They were getting their game faces on, wearing their lucky hats and lucky jerseys.
More definitions of game faceDefinition of game face in:
- The US English dictionary