- • informal Said when a situation is regarded as hopeless or irreversible: once your customer loyalty vanishes it’s game over[probably from the use of the phrase at the conclusion of a computer game]More example sentences
- If they are able to properly cross-exam, as he clearly is, it's not game over.
- It was game over for him, and he walked away with an annoyed look.
- If he wins his first Daytona 500, it will be game over for his competitors.
More definitions of game overDefinition of game over in:
- The US English dictionary