- A person who is employed to supervise game and hunting in a particular area.More example sentences
- The substitute bill added sections allowing Texas Parks and Wildlife Department to sell to the highest bidder any live game animals confiscated by game wardens.
- In the absence of incontrovertible evidence (there's been a notable lack of pumas shot during hunting season), game wardens seem inclined to regard the cougar issue as something of a nuisance.
- Because no rule or statute prohibits placement of feeders or hunting blinds on private property, game wardens usually try to get the parties to come to some agreement on the issue.
More definitions of game wardenDefinition of game warden in:
- The US English dictionary