- A handheld controller for video games.More example sentences
- The controllers are standard USB gamepads, featuring dual analogue sticks, a standard four-button face arrangement and 4 shoulder triggers.
- In terms of control, you can use either your keyboard or a gamepad to control your fighter and with only four main keys to worry about, it's got a relatively small learning curve.
- Joysticks, gamepads, and other controllers are great in their own way but if you want that simulation vibe a wheel should be included.
More definitions of gamepadDefinition of gamepad in:
- The US English dictionary