- A public building where gambling games are played; a casino.More example sentences
- It should make no difference if French is used occasionally at the casino tables since gaming houses thrive in a multitude of languages all over the world.
- Although patrons are not supposed to have any influence on the running of things, there are schemes that have an enormous amount of influence within a casino or a gaming house.
- Alongside the long-hoped for £50m arena, a vast casino styled along the lines of the flagship gaming houses in US cities of Las Vegas and Atlantic City would complement the already burgeoning night-time economy.
More definitions of gaming houseDefinition of gaming house in:
- The US English dictionary