- A whipped filling of chocolate and cream, used in confectioneries such as cakes and truffles.More example sentences
- Its gentle tang also complements sweets beautifully; use it instead of cream in dark chocolate ganache or whip it and spoon it over cake.
- Hazelnut dacquoise, a milk chocolate thin with praline, and chocolate ganache.
- I wanted a chocolate cake that would rise high enough to fill the cubic dessert containers prettily, and I wanted to glaze the servings with a dark chocolate ganache, to make them black and shiny.
More definitions of ganacheDefinition of ganache in:
- The US English dictionary