- The foreman of a gang of labourers.More example sentences
- The navvies were organised under gangers, men who organised the gangs of labourers.
- Next to it there was a basketball game in progress composed mostly of gangers.
- A very highly respected member of the community, a hardworking, industrious farmer, he was also a ganger with Mayo County Council for many years until his retirement and was very popular with his superiors and workers.
More definitions of gangerDefinition of ganger in:
- The US English dictionary