Definition of garbology in English:
The study of a community or culture by analysing its waste.
- He specialises in garbology and the Money Programme gave him her rubbish to look through.
- In the end, our garbology investigation made us realize that the 3 Rs really make sense!
- Glen, Grand Canyon River Guide and master of garbology is under the firm belief that garbage maintenance can be fun.
- garbologist noun
- Example sentences
- I guess what I am trying to say is, it wouldn't hurt if everyone started being garbologists on their own.
- A variety of conversion technologies, including ones that use landfill gas to generate electricity, are being explored by garbologists in Europe and the United States.
- It feels like a feel-good piece, especially when the suited nuclear garbologist is giving the ‘thumbs up’ to the safe transport of nuclear waste.
Definition of garbology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.