Definition of garbology in English:
The study of a community or culture by analysing its waste.
- He specialises in garbology and the Money Programme gave him her rubbish to look through.
- In the end, our garbology investigation made us realize that the 3 Rs really make sense!
- Glen, Grand Canyon River Guide and master of garbology is under the firm belief that garbage maintenance can be fun.
- Example sentences
- I guess what I am trying to say is, it wouldn't hurt if everyone started being garbologists on their own.
- A variety of conversion technologies, including ones that use landfill gas to generate electricity, are being explored by garbologists in Europe and the United States.
- It feels like a feel-good piece, especially when the suited nuclear garbologist is giving the ‘thumbs up’ to the safe transport of nuclear waste.
Definition of garbology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia