- A figure of a gnome used as a garden ornament.More example sentences
- Inspiring her father to stop mourning the death of his wife and re-engage the world, Amelie kidnaps his garden gnome and sends photos of the gnome in cities around the world.
- Sadly, most of us have never encountered a garden gnome that wasn't made out of cheap plastic.
- ‘In truth, many garden gnomes look very much like him, but these were painted with his skin colour and the right social worker beard,’ says Nita, the C-LIS gnomes officer.
More definitions of garden gnomeDefinition of garden gnome in:
- The US English dictionary