- The equation of state of an ideal gas, PV = nRT, where P = pressure, V = volume, T = absolute temperature, R = the gas constant, and n = the number of moles of gas.More example sentences
- If the molecules are assumed to be point particles with zero volume, the ideal gas equation is derived from this model.
- These laws are combined together to give the ideal gas equation.
- To answer this question, I must start with the ideal gas equation.
More definitions of gas equationDefinition of gas equation in:
- The US English dictionary