Definition of gaseous in English:
Relating to or having the characteristics of a gas: gaseous emissions from motor vehicles gaseous oxygen
More example sentences
- The particles referred to can be molecules or ions and the fluid can be either gaseous or liquid.
- The gaseous oxygen vent hood keeps gaseous oxygen from building up there.
- There are two normal methods: gaseous diffusion and gas centrifuge.
- Example sentences
- Gas loses gaseousness at 0 K; so, there is an expectation of ‘no gas’ state at 0 K.
- Both the gaseousness of the companion galaxy and how recently the event took place are unusual, said the astronomers.
Words that rhyme with gaseousCassius
Definition of gaseous in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan