- Relating to the stomach and the intestines: ginger soothes the gastrointestinal tract gastrointestinal disordersMore example sentences
- Long-term use may increase your risk of gastrointestinal or urinary tract bleeding.
- Secondly, mothers could have misreported respiratory infection and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Firstly, we controlled for antecedents of upper gastrointestinal disorders, including dyspepsia.
More definitions of gastrointestinalDefinition of gastrointestinal in:
- The US English dictionary