- A connoisseur of good food; a gourmet.More example sentences
- Get yourself to Brooklyn restaurant The Farm, where food blogger and historic gastronomist Sarah Lohman will host an evening of American Cookery.
- The gastronomist Isabel Viera presented the food of Angola made and innovated by her.
- For gastronomists, the thought of eating ice cream in the sun or a pizza in Santa Margharita is ecstasy itself.
More definitions of gastronomistDefinition of gastronomist in:
- The US English dictionary