- A pub that specializes in serving high-quality food: we’ve built our reputation on searching out obscure ethnic restaurants, gastropubs, cutting-edge bars, and superlative food venuesMore example sentences
- This will affect a large majority of the borough's pubs who have cashed in on the gastropub trend by serving bar snacks and full meals.
- For those who bridle at the glaring omissions the reason is simply that I have restricted myself to restaurants or gastropubs that I have visited within the last year.
- Nowadays there's the gastropub, an establishment driven as much by food as booze, frequently run by cooks without the equity to set up a restaurant proper.
More definitions of gastropubDefinition of gastropub in:
- The US English dictionary