- 1A regular arrangement of logic gates.More example sentences
- All of the clever radio processing is done on the digital board, not by the ARM processor but by a dedicated field programmable gate array and digital signal processor.
- A field programmable gate array is a user-programmable piece of silicon constructed in very large-scale integration technology.
- In its simplest implementation, it can fit inside a standard field-programmable gate array.
More definitions of gate arrayDefinition of gate array in:
- The US English dictionary