- An oversized page in a book or magazine folded to the same size as the other pages but intended to be opened out for reading.More example sentences
- Lift the first gatefold up, the second gatefold down and the next gatefold sideways to the left.
- The book is notable for its four variously conceived gatefolds.
- It is a lavish piece of publishing - four sorts of paper, double and triple gatefolds, copious colour photographs and drawings - intended to provide a visual record of the exhibition.
More definitions of gatefoldDefinition of gatefold in:
- The US English dictionary