- The legal and civil rights of homosexuals, especially the right to be treated without discrimination: [as modifier]: a gay rights activistMore example sentences
- Needless to say, gay rights activists and anyone with common sense was angry and said so.
- For gay rights activists it isn't enough that you hint that you will vote against the amendment.
- It attracted gay and lesbian couples, gay rights activists, families, and tourists.
More definitions of gay rightsDefinition of gay rights in:
- The US English dictionary