cardinal numberNorth American informal
A very large number or quantity (used for emphasis): gazillions of books
More example sentences
- Do we become more tired, more staid, as we get older because our energy is scattered over a gazillion different presents in a gazillion different realities?
- It's a book that gave me nightmares as a kid, and fired the imaginations of thousands, if not gazillions of children and adults alike.
- There must be a bazillion gazillion of the things.
- Example sentences
- After my gazillionth round of Pac-Man, I realize I'm slightly hungry.
- This is the gazillionth remake of the cinema perennial.
- I was readying the noon meal and had been summoned to her room for what seemed the gazillionth time, when I just lost it.
1970s: fanciful formation on the pattern of billion and million.
Definition of gazillion in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.