Definition of gazillion in English:
cardinal numberNorth American informal
A very large number or quantity (used for emphasis): gazillions of books
More example sentences
- Do we become more tired, more staid, as we get older because our energy is scattered over a gazillion different presents in a gazillion different realities?
- It's a book that gave me nightmares as a kid, and fired the imaginations of thousands, if not gazillions of children and adults alike.
- There must be a bazillion gazillion of the things.
1970s: fanciful formation on the pattern of billion and million.
- Example sentences
- After my gazillionth round of Pac-Man, I realize I'm slightly hungry.
- This is the gazillionth remake of the cinema perennial.
- I was readying the noon meal and had been summoned to her room for what seemed the gazillionth time, when I just lost it.
Definition of gazillion in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan