noun (plural gazpachos)[mass noun]
- A cold Spanish soup made from tomatoes, peppers, and other salad vegetables: in warm weather you can enjoy gazpacho [as modifier]: a gazpacho soupMore example sentences
- In tub two, serve up three favorite cold soups, such as gazpacho, vichyssoise, and iced tomato.
- The most famous Andalusian dish is gazpacho, a cold soup made with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and olive oil.
- There is a Spanish station, with a massive paella, lamb navarin, an orange chicken and the classical gazpacho cold soup.
More definitions of gazpachoDefinition of gazpacho in:
- The US English dictionary