noun (plural geasa)
- (In Irish folklore) an obligation or prohibition magically imposed on a person.More example sentences
- While I already believe you may be trusted, as a prudent man, responsible for lives other than my own, I would be foolish not to agree that I will indeed impose such a geas.
- While I know that this is a thread about Karma, I thought it might be relevant to compare with the Celtic concept of a geas.
- To be completely technical about it, he was under a geas.
More definitions of geasDefinition of geas in:
- The US English dictionary