- The smooth, hard polyester resin surface coating of a fibreglass structure.More example sentences
- The ensemble consists of fiber-reinforced plastic, cast epoxy and stainless steel painted with polyester gelcoat, and as installed measures 8 1/2 by 25 by 37 feet.
- If you decide to use a chemical stripper, be sure it is one formulated for fiberglass; regular strippers will attack the gelcoat.
- Cracks in the gelcoat used to waterproof the packaging resulted in technical failure due to water short circuiting the power supply.
More definitions of gelcoatDefinition of gelcoat in:
- The US English dictionary