A person who dresses and behaves in a way characteristic of the opposite sex.
More example sentences
- But he skips the clumsiness associated with one gender pretending to be the other, instead allowing his female-to-male gender bender to exploit her new role with certainty and calculation.
- It has shown us that there are people - gay, straight, trans, bi, gender bender, etc. - who do care for and love each other, and it showed us how a community can come together.
- Rather than being a viewpoint in support of homosexuality, it's more like an argument favoring an androgynous unisexuality that even most gender benders would find unreflective of their lives.
- More example sentences
- He's the gender-bending ex-truck stop hustler whose autobiographical novel made him a cult celebrity while he was still in his teens.
- A posse of hip downtown lesbians explore cowboy mythology with gender-bending glee, using every multimedia trick in the book.
- Since the early 1800s New Orleans welcomed those with same-sex attractions into a sea of fabulous architecture, boozy decadent affairs, outrageous parades, fabulous costumes, and gender-bending.
Definition of gender bender in:
- The US English dictionary