Definition of gender bender in English:
A person who dresses and behaves in a way characteristic of the opposite sex.
- But he skips the clumsiness associated with one gender pretending to be the other, instead allowing his female-to-male gender bender to exploit her new role with certainty and calculation.
- It has shown us that there are people - gay, straight, trans, bi, gender bender, etc. - who do care for and love each other, and it showed us how a community can come together.
- Rather than being a viewpoint in support of homosexuality, it's more like an argument favoring an androgynous unisexuality that even most gender benders would find unreflective of their lives.
- Example sentences
- He's the gender-bending ex-truck stop hustler whose autobiographical novel made him a cult celebrity while he was still in his teens.
- A posse of hip downtown lesbians explore cowboy mythology with gender-bending glee, using every multimedia trick in the book.
- Since the early 1800s New Orleans welcomed those with same-sex attractions into a sea of fabulous architecture, boozy decadent affairs, outrageous parades, fabulous costumes, and gender-bending.
Definition of gender bender in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan