- The stock of different genes in an interbreeding population.More example sentences
- The life of the mind, the life of the genome and the gene pool are characterised alike in this way by change, and change which feeds on the random.
- Selective elimination of genetically flawed newborns is necessary if we are to prevent their inferior genes from entering the gene pool.
- The genes of this particular chance group will then dominate the entire gene pool of populations to come.
More definitions of gene poolDefinition of gene pool in:
- The US English dictionary