- The skill or practice of exercising military command.More example sentences
- He has given us a superb study in presidential leadership and military generalship.
- He is an expert historiographer, making this book an outstanding addition to studies of generalship in the Civil War's final campaigns.
- He was a great loss to the British army, less for his generalship than for his skill in raising and training light troops.
More definitions of generalshipDefinition of generalship in:
- The US English dictionary