noun(usually the generation gap)
- A difference of attitudes between people of different generations, leading to a lack of understanding: his novel Fathers and Children is about the generation gap the rally organizers detected a generation gap among their supportersMore example sentences
- It also enables Inuit students to develop their own perspective on the topics investigated and contributes to bridging the generation gap among the Inuit of Nunavut.
- She felt though both genders shared similarities in the generation gap, there were specific differences between the roles they were keyed to play.
- First, the generation gap might be more interesting than the gender gap, but it's much less interesting than the ethnic gap in American public opinion.
More definitions of generation gapDefinition of generation gap in:
- The US English dictionary