- The means by which DNA and RNA molecules carry genetic information in living cells. See triplet code.More example sentences
- The film's name comes from the initials of the four DNA bases of our genetic code: guanine, adenine, cytosine and thymine.
- The retrovirus would then move the gene into the host cell's genetic code.
- The genetic code of the Roboastra mitochondrial genome is the same as that used by other mollusks.
More definitions of genetic codeDefinition of genetic code in:
- The US English dictionary