- The giving of advice to prospective parents concerning the risks of genetic disorders in a future child.More example sentences
- Similarly, when a couple have lost a child with a potentially inherited condition, analysis of tissue from the dead baby may be crucial for accurate genetic counselling and future prenatal testing.
- Even routine pregnancies in industrialized countries are increasingly technological, as couples are offered genetic counselling, and ultrasound scans and amniocentesis have become commonplace.
- The study aims to evaluate the quality of genetic counselling provided within general health services.
More definitions of genetic counsellingDefinition of genetic counselling in:
- The US English dictionary