- Relating to genes: a genic mutationMore example sentences
- The simplest case involving natural selection is genic selection in the absence of extinction and recolonization.
- More generally, there is a need to discriminate between the effects of chromosomal rearrangements and linked genic incompatibilities in both plants and animals.
- Reproductive isolation is often caused by the disruption of genic interactions that evolve in geographically separate populations.
More definitions of genicDefinition of genic in:
- The US English dictionary