- A light wind of force 3 on the Beaufort scale (7-10 knots or 13-19 km/h).More example sentences
- The constituent parts must be sufficiently thin and light to allow a gentle breeze to stir them.
- With blue skies and a gentle breeze out of the south-east, we slipped past wooded islands, large and small.
- Choose your wind chimes according to the varying wind speeds - from a gentle breeze to a raging storm.
More definitions of gentle breezeDefinition of gentle breeze in:
- The US English dictionary