- Relating to or denoting data that is associated with a particular location.More example sentences
- A new industry association has arisen to address security-related aspects of geospatial technologies and information.
- A major objective of NASA's Earth Science Applications Program is the development of applications that provide geospatial information to support communities.
- Developers hope that an emerging network dubbed the geospatial web will tie these devices together to create a unique new user experience.
More definitions of geospatialDefinition of geospatial in:
- The US English dictionary