Relating to the strategy required in dealing with geopolitical problems.
- Propaganda broadcasting is sometimes a useful adjunct to geopolitical and geostrategic policy, but it is no substitute for military success or for political activity.
- This says that the problem of invasion should be discussed in all its aspects, it demands an in-depth analysis of the geopolitical and geostrategic situation and potential sources of military threats and dangers.
- This will in the future be a major factor in the evolution of the geopolitical and geostrategic situation in different parts of the world.
- Example sentences
- The administration has decided to go with a primarily neo-conservative geostrategy to solidify its interests here.
- Surely, distinctive geopolitics might imply distinctive geostrategy (for instance, China's strategic geography is dramatically different from Russia's).
- This process has less to do with the war on terrorism and more to do with old enmities and present-day geostrategy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.