Definition of get one's rocks off in English:
1 vulgar slang Have an orgasm.
- Dating is not just a convenient way to get her rocks off, it's a case study in the male psyche.
- Neither of us got our rocks off that night, but for a couple of weeks afterward we had the best sex of our lives.
- In the end, however, Michelle did manage to get her rocks off as Violet piloted her to orgasm.
1.1Obtain pleasure or satisfaction.
- I am sure that he is getting his rocks off over the fact that people are discussing him - no matter how derisive the comments might be.
- This is totally the kind of art that gets my rocks off.
- Given that graphic design is a wholly commercial field, how do arty people get their rocks off and feel subversive even while selling their skills to companies and corporations?
Definition of get one's rocks off in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.