- A large portable radio and cassette or CD player.More example sentences
- During the half-an-hour before play got under way, things were pretty quiet among the players, with a ghetto blaster operating at a low volume.
- There are a few tracks from long since deleted records and a few oddities gleaned from recordings made on the ghetto blaster on sleepless nights.
- I decided to go play a gig at the zoo, with a few friends, a toy turntable and a ghetto blaster.
More definitions of ghetto blasterDefinition of ghetto blaster in:
- The US English dictionary