- Denoting or exemplifying an ostentatious or flamboyant lifestyle or style of clothing of a type associated with the hip-hop subculture: ghetto-fabulous rappersMore example sentences
- He favoured flashy, shiny fabrics, rather like the ghetto-fabulous P. Diddy.
- The lifestyles among Goines's characters would be called "ghetto fabulous" today.
- Few phrases offer more mixed messages or feel more inherently contradictory than the term "ghetto fabulous."
More definitions of ghetto-fabulousDefinition of ghetto-fabulous in:
- The US English dictionary